Ingredients: Shikuwasa Juice (Grown in Okinawa)
How to Make:
This is straight Shikuwasa juice meaning it can be consumed by itself, however, it is very tart to some. For a milder taste, it can be mixed with other beverages of your preference. This juice can be used in salad dressings, vinaigrettes, pasta sauces, seafood recipes, duck recipes, chicken recipes, citrus glazed ribs, citrus-flavored salsa, yogurt, margaritas, smoothies, citrus jams, citrus-flavored syrup, and citrus-flavored cakes and cookies.
- Grown, juiced, and bottled right in Okinawa
- This has a mixed aroma of lemon and tangerine
- The taste is a refreshing, tart sensation of lemon with the slight sweetness of citrus
- Made purely from shikuwasa fruit and juiced on sight
- Not diluted with water or other fruit juices, no preservatives, and no added sugar
- Grown under the organic standards of Japan
- Shikuwasa, which means 'eating vinegar', is a common citrus fruit in Okinawa that can even be found in neighborhood backyards
- The fruit is small and green, similar to a lime, but turns yellow when fully ripe
- It has a very distinct tart flavor that has to be tasted to be fully understood!
- 100% Shikuwasa Juice is difficult to find outside of Okinawa and ours is grown in Okinawa without pesticides or other chemicals during cultivation on the local farms
Storage: Refrigerate after opening and shake well before use.
Manufactured by: JA Okinawa
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. In some cases, pick up at a location near you may be available.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 24~36 hours on a weekday. Our weekend hours are limited and therefore may take longer to respond in some cases.