Ingredients: Guava Leaves, Safflower, Ryukyu Yomogi (Mugwort), Fall Turmeric, Rooibos, Adlay, Brown Rice, Barley, Jasmine, Senna, Mugwort, Spring Turmeric, Kumiskuchin, Goya (Bitter Melon), Dokudami (Chameleon Plant), Cassia, Licorice, Matrimony Vine, Persimmon Leaves, Loquat Leaves, Fleawort, Shiso, Reishi, Agaricus mycelium Extract, Shiitake Mushrooms Extract
Amount: 62g (31 tea bags x 2g)
How to Make:
Place one tea bag in a teapot and pour about 500ml of hot water. Steep for about 3 minutes.
- Kampo is a Japanese variant of traditional Chinese medicine
- It involves various herb blends for a patient to take for ailments, fatigue or other troubles they may have
- This Kampo tea is a general blend of herbs for your body with no side effects
- Traditional Japanese Kampo is the practice of ‘bringing back balance to the whole organism’ and in our case, the human body
- It is a type of therapy using multiple herbal blends that have developed over many centuries
- It has, unfortunately, become an uncommon practice today
- Okinawa, the island of longevity, produces many natural, organic plants often found in Kampo blends
- Enjoy Horai-Senju Tea regularly to bring balance and healing back to your body
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Kanehide Bio