Ingredients: Hibiscus Flowers, Senna Leaves, Stevia Leaves
Amount: 24g (12 tea bags x 2g)
How to Make:
Boil water and steep tea bag for 2-3 minutes. Lightly mix tea bag around and then take it out. Enjoy hot or cold!
- This tea has a tart, cranberry aroma and naturally sweet flavoring from stevia plant leaves with the bittersweet undertones of senna leaves
- It is sweetened with the stevia plant which has been used in Japan for centuries
- Senna has an earthly, fresh taste and commonly used in medicine due to its benefits for the body
- Hibiscus plants are found all throughout Okinawa
- These colorful and tropical flowers are known as much for their beauty as they are for their delicious and subtle floral flavor
- Their delicate red, yellow and white petals can be spotted throughout Okinawa and are as much a part of the diet as they are the landscape
- Okinawans have found a variety of uses for the hibiscus flower including teas and jams and even as edible garnishes
- This delicate and refreshing tea can be enjoyed either hot or cold
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Okinawa Chosei Yakuso Headquarters
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. In some cases, pick up at a location near you may be available.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 24~36 hours on a weekday. Our weekend hours are limited and therefore may take longer to respond in some cases.