Ingredients: Guava Leaves, Guava Fruit, Ryukyu Mugwort, Hatomugi (Job’s Tears), Goji Berry, Senna Seeds, Mandarin Peel, Chinese Licorice, Cinnamon
Amount: 22.5g (15 tea bags x 1.5g)
How to Make:
Boil water and steep tea bag for 2-3 minutes. Lightly mix tea bag around and then take it out. Enjoy hot or cold!
- This tea has a deep, roasted taste with fruity undertones mixed with cinnamon making it an enjoyable tea to drink during breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Japan has approved guava and guava tea as an official food used in the prevention and treatment of diabetes
- This tea is highly recommended for controlling blood sugar
- This tea is made completely of pure, organic guava leaves
- Guava tea is commonly known to assist in controlling blood sugar, but not many people know it can help in controlling appetite, as well
- It is a good tea for the stomach and digestion
- This tea is pure guava tea for those looking to get the most benefits out of the leaves for their body and health
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Nakazen
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. In some cases, pick up at a location near you may be available.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 24~36 hours on a weekday. Our weekend hours are limited and therefore may take longer to respond in some cases.