Ingredients: Bitter Melon Extract (Okinawa Grown), Dextrin, Glucose, Young Barley Leaves, Vitamin C, Sucralose
Amount: 60g (30 sticks x 3g)
How to Make:
- Pour 100ml~150ml of room temperature or warm/hot water into a cup.
- Pour in one stick of Goya powder.
- Mix well.
This powder can also be added to smoothies and other drinks to make it easier to consume.
- Goya means ‘bitter melon’ in Japanese
- Goya eaten as a vegetable is typically bitter and difficult to eat for some, however, this powder is made to be not bitter and easy-to-drink for those wanting to consume goya without the bitter taste
- Goya powder drinks are uncommon outside of Okinawa, Japan
- One taste of raw goya and you’ll know why it also goes by the name ‘bitter melon’
- This Goya Powder Drink is specially prepared to maintain its unique flavor without being bitter
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Kanehide Bio
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. In some cases, pick up at a location near you may be available.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 24~36 hours on a weekday. Our weekend hours are limited and therefore may take longer to respond in some cases.