Ingredients: Black Carrot
How to Make:
It is recommended to take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day (mixed in tea, drinks, food, etc.) for maximum benefit potential. The powder can be used in smoothies, tea, miso soup (or other vegetable soups), or added to any recipe for a little nutrition boost, such as salt and spice blends, sauces, salad dressings, cookies, muffins, breads, and anything else you can think of!
- 'Kuro' means black and 'ninjin' means carrot in Japanese
- It is an uncommon carrot found mainly in Asia and the Middle East
- These black carrot products were awarded the Japanese Emperor Cup for outstanding quality, rarity, and nutrition
- This black carrot is grown organically and powdered on site
- While it's not as common as its orange cousin, the black carrot is the earliest known variety of carrot, is actually a deep purple, and has a sweeter and, at times, more peppery taste compared to the orange variety
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Okinawa Chosei Yakuso Headquarters
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. In some cases, pick up at a location near you may be available.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 24~36 hours on a weekday. Our weekend hours are limited and therefore may take longer to respond in some cases.